Yaya Toure [Merged]

I don't care when he signs just as long as he does. The timing, as long as it's before the season starts, really does not matter to me.

mcfc_die_hard said:
ono said:
Looking like after the WC according to Sport.es, but it's still nailed on. I'd be well happy with a midfield of Milner, Yaya, Silva, SWP, Johnson, Ireland, Barry, De Jong and Paddy V. Top 3 material imo.

Top 3?

More like best midfield in the league.

After Evertons amazing midfield.

mcfc_die_hard said:
ono said:
Looking like after the WC according to Sport.es, but it's still nailed on. I'd be well happy with a midfield of Milner, Yaya, Silva, SWP, Johnson, Ireland, Barry, De Jong and Paddy V. Top 3 material imo.

Top 3?

I wouldn't go that far. It might have the better overall quality in terms of strength in depth, but Chelsea's midfield is top quality.

I know someone joked about Everton's, but actually Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill and Screech is a very strong midfield. Those players may not have the reputation of the likes of Silva etc, but they are very very effective.

ono said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Top 3?

I wouldn't go that far. It might have the better overall quality in terms of strength in depth, but Chelsea's midfield is top quality.

I know someone joked about Everton's, but actually Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill and Screech is a very strong midfield. Those players may not have the reputation of the likes of Silva etc, but they are very very effective.

I think Chelsea weaker relatively if they do not replace Ballack and Cole with quality; does look strong with Essien fit though I grant you

Yaya Toure has moved even closer to signing according to his agent!

"Everything is agreed between the clubs, the player, me as his agent and his previous club! We are just trying to find his favorite pen to complete the deal! this is proving somewhat problematic as Kolo may have used it to clear hair from the blocked sink in the hotel bathroom, but i remain confident the deal will happen soon"

FFS

Blueranger said:

"Everything is agreed between the clubs, the player, me as his agent and his previous club! We are just trying to find his favorite pen to complete the deal! this is proving somewhat problematic as Kolo may have used it to clear hair from the blocked sink in the hotel bathroom, but i remain confident the deal will happen soon"

FFS
I've heard he's got more pens than Eto'o's got phones. Just passing on info mate.

:-)

Blueranger said:

FFS

I heard that he missed the plane as he fell asleep at the airport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.