Yaya Toure [Merged]

So the newspaper is now reporting that the deal won't be complete until the new Barca's president is in place and he has given his approval for the transfer.

Which is understandable and I don't doubt for one minute that City weren't aware of this anyway, so theirs nothing to worry about.

so it looks like the transfer will conclude after 1st July, my guess being around the 5th and 10th.

Petetheblu said:
So the newspaper is now reporting that the deal won't be complete until the new Barca's president is in place and he has given his approval for the transfer.

Which is understandable and I don't doubt for one minute that City weren't aware of this anyway, so theirs nothing to worry about.

so it looks like the transfer will conclude after 1st July, my guess being around the 5th and 10th.

Nah Pete, those comments were old, would expect Yaya to be signing tomorrow.

Rammy Blue said:
Petetheblu said:

It was taken from today's edition of Sport. I hope you're right though mate.

Rammy Blue said:
Petetheblu said:

I don't think the comments are old. He's talking about the new president taking over "this week" and then mentions 1st and 2nd of July. So it's clear they are recent quotes.

Tricky_Trev said:
Blue Coop said:
Doesn't look the real deal at all, all the photos are from the web.

A genuine page often has pictures with him & friends & family and so on.

What makes you think it looks the real deal?
I was actually going to ask someone to check the photos! You're right though, that's always a good indication as to whether it's fake or not.

Well it was easy enough for "ono" to get onto the LFC Fans Forum,so its just as easy to get a mocked up version of any sod !!

Tricky_Trev said:
Rammy Blue said:
I don't think the comments are old. He's talking about the new president taking over "this week" and then mentions 1st and 2nd of July. So it's clear they are recent quotes.

100% definitely re-hashed old quotes, they just change the applicable dates.

And wasn't there something about Barcelona wanting it concluding before 1st July, so that there yearly accounts will show a positive figure?.

Toure Yaya......Confirmed Tuesday

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccer24-7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccer24-7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180178</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.