Yaya Toure [Merged]

podgy_rodge said:
do we reckon yaya will sign today?

I think SSN are simply catching up with what people have been saying on here for days. I think later in the week is more likely!

So we have Silva! so what is the deal where another player is going the other way?! cant see barcelona being interested in any players so it wont be the yaya deal.

so there is someone else! liverpool??? torres???

YAYA will be a class signing and a MUST!

I werent too sure or keen at first but seeing him at the WC and seeing the team were putting together he will be perfect, i have a strong feeling he will be like Vieira was when he was at Arsenal at his prime and we all know how that went!

Hoping we go for De Jong and Yaya in the middle over Barry unless we play all 3 then 2 behind a striker in a diamond formation!

Captain Oats said:
So we have Silva! so what is the deal where another player is going the other way?! cant see barcelona being interested in any players so it wont be the yaya deal.

so there is someone else! liverpool??? torres???

Have i missed something? What makes you so certain a players going the other way as part of a deal?

cant read the story as it wont load but on newsnow.com there is a headline Guardiola wants Barcelona to block Man City move for Toure but dnt know how true this is but it is linked to tribalfootball.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.