Yaya Toure [Merged]

just sue them, simple as.

excellent work avoidconfusion,

was just gonna say i noticed the 'follow me on twitter' bit, i ain't on twitter but i was gonna say, someone leave him a comment see what he does.

Can't believe what we're paying him, City must be committed to paying out £300-400m in wages over the next 5 years, how is this sustainable?
Crazy!
Looking forward to seeing our new team but I wonder where all this will end.

Neil McNab said:
Can't believe what we're paying him, City must be committed to paying out £300-400m in wages over the next 5 years, how is this sustainable?
Crazy!

I sincerely doubt that savvy business people like our owners would do this. There is no way City can sustain a wage bill like that.

Toure - younger brother of City defender Kolo - passed his medical in Manchester last Monday after the transfer had been ratified by incoming Barca president Sandro Rossell, and the move was completed on Friday.

Journalism at its worst can even be bothered to check with OS who clearly state had his medical in Spain, I would sue their arses off.

avoidconfusion said:
Neil McNab said:
Crazy!

I sincerely doubt that savvy business people like our owners would do this. There is no way City can sustain a wage bill like that.
Do the maths and I think you'll find that we are, Toure alone is said to be going to clear £32m after tax for his stint, the amount we're committed to paying out is horrendous.
What makes you think that people who have a monopoly in a national resource are business savvy........Give a dim wit a bag of huge diamonds and he'd struggle to not sell them and amass some dough!

Neil McNab said:
avoidconfusion said:
Do the maths and I think you'll find that we are, Toure alone is said to be going to clear £32m after tax for his stint, the amount we're committed to paying out is horrendous.
What makes you think that people who have a monopoly in a national resource are business savvy........Give a dim wit a bag of huge diamonds and he'd struggle to not sell them and amass some dough!

Possibly because ADUG are not on the Oil business? I refuse to believe that they would throw this kind of money at Toure.

Pretty spiteful and libelous stuff I think. I would hope City would be taking a keen interest in these comments. As for the rest of us, just remember this article from when you go to the newsagent in the mornings and buy something else.

avoidconfusion said:
Neil McNab said:

Possibly because ADUG are not on the Oil business? I refuse to believe that they would throw this kind of money at Toure.
The source of the money IS OIL, tell me how much has been made from investments they've made elsewhere in comparison. I see very little business savvy in the way they're investing in us. The money already invested will never be recouped and they know that, best case scenario is that we get near balancing the books but that will never show them a return. Anyone buying a football club is doing so for every reason under the sun apart from business sense.

Talksport had on Graham Hunter their "respected Spanish football correspondence". He said that the story of £225,000 is not true. He was also very complimentary about Toure saying what a great player he is (not just a holding player)

Hunter also said that De Silva has annoyed Spanish manager by going ignoring the instruction that no player was to organise a transfer until end of the WC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.