Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya (Merged)

Pigeonho said:
Balti said:
Might be alluring for the Arse.

Might not be very alluring for YaYa.
Why? 1st team, CL football. Probably more alluring than what we can offer, unfortunately

Arse's unattractive wage structure perhaps?

Dont know why people are complaining about City not offering this or that. In truth nobody knows. Who says we actually want Yaya?

Nobody knows anything which is most likely to do with the fact that nothing is going to happen before the world cup apart from maybe Boateng.

I am not usually one to say things like that but I think its true at this moment in time. Nothing is happening.

And I fear Yaya is off elsewhere now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-papers-say/2010/June/Carlos-goes-bananas-for-a-place" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-pap ... or-a-place</a>
At the bottom of the the article they mention Yaya. Perhaps this is where they've got the idea that we don't want him. Or perhaps they rang Gary Cook, aked him and he said 'no'? Can't see anything like a statement from the club denying any interest

mike channon´s windmill said:
If the Arse pull this one off I expect them to be real title contenders as he is the perfect player to bolster their midfield - they´ve lacked someone like this for years

Agree with the fact that they need someone like him but they are a long way from being title contenders if they lose Fabregas. Yaya is a good player but if you ask any Arsenal fan who theyd rather have Fab or Yaya and the will pick Fabregas because hes a better player. If Arsenal are going to be contenders they need to sign a top centre back, a wide man, replacement for Fabregas and another striker to partner RVP or provide back up for him. They proved last season they are a two player team, when Fabregas or RVP didnt play they struggled, Arshavin is a good player but tends to go missing

Ticket For Schalke said:
mcfcliam said:
Well that's me put in my place!

If true, this is pathetic, if we aren't prepared to pay over the odds for players then we're not going to sign anyone, simple as.

Sort it out City.

ever appealed to you that mancini might not want him, we dont have to big for every single player.

I think it's quite clear we've made enquiries.

I wonder if as opposed to saying ''we're not signing Yaya Toure'' we have instead said ''we haven't signed Yaya Toure (yet).''

If a club has not agreed a fee with Barca then they will not be allowed to negotiate personal terms with the player, so I don't think Yaya has agreed to join anyone yet, instead I think he will definitely be coming to the Premiership but the actual destination might not be finalised yet. I think it'll be another few days before we hear anything concrete on this.

if yaya can have the box to box game coached back into him, he's exactly what arsenal need. him and nasri would be an excellent midfield partnership.

i'd love to see yaya and a back to best michael johnson paired together. last pairing like that in the prem was probably vieira and petit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.