Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya Toure has said he has signed

wrongun73 said:
we need to get realistic as fans, these players are not going to sign for us while we aint in the CL!
finishing 5th last year was a bigger kick in the knackers than a lot realise, im not saying go for 2nd best but some of the players spouted by the ITK bullshitters just will not see us as an attractive proposition.

*sits back and awaits rag comments*

as much as i agree with you..i can guarantee you will have a thread made up about you like i did saying your a rag next to it.people need to take the rose tinted glasses off.

Re: Yaya (Merged)

lionheart said:
If Arsenal are getting Toure as part of the Fabregas deal, we could do worse than make a bid for his Ivorian team mate, Eboue...an extremely formidable and intimidating presence in midfield.

Nice Clarkie bait there fella.

Great at tackling his own players aswell

Re: Yaya (Merged)

lionheart said:
If Arsenal are getting Toure as part of the Fabregas deal, we could do worse than make a bid for his Ivorian team mate, Eboue...an extremely formidable and intimidating presence in midfield.

Eboue? are you on smack?

pmsl.

mcfcdave said:
wrongun73 said:
we need to get realistic as fans, these players are not going to sign for us while we aint in the CL!
finishing 5th last year was a bigger kick in the knackers than a lot realise, im not saying go for 2nd best but some of the players spouted by the ITK bullshitters just will not see us as an attractive proposition.

*sits back and awaits rag comments*

as much as i agree with you..i can guarantee you will have a thrwad made up about you like i did saying your a rag next to it.people need to take the rose tinted glasses off.

i couldnt give a monkeys TBH, its the same shit day in, day out, 'x' player is signing, he's fucking brill.... oh no he's not, 'he's shit anyway' blah fucking blah. if people want to call me a rag through the internet its no skin off my nose, its just starting to get right on my tits at the moment.

wrongun73 said:
mcfcdave said:
as much as i agree with you..i can guarantee you will have a thrwad made up about you like i did saying your a rag next to it.people need to take the rose tinted glasses off.

i couldnt give a monkeys TBH, its the same shit day in, day out, 'x' player is signing, he's fucking brill.... oh no he's not, 'he's shit anyway' blah fucking blah. if people want to call me a rag through the internet its no skin off my nose, its just starting to get right on my tits at the moment.

i know its cringeworthy.sometimes i think to myself do these people have a clue about football.

mcfcdave said:
wrongun73 said:

i know its cringeworthy.sometimes i think to myself do these people have a clue about football.

'ey dont be getting pally with me mate, you'll get me a bad name...rag! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.