Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya (Merged)

did anyone else find StaComp34's post as amusing as me? Bullshit but funny as. (page 74)

The Fixer said:
Something to clingg to....

All the Heitinga rumours last week, city came out denied we had an interest, we not officially done that with yaya yet?!

Probably just 'cos we don't want relations with Everton to get any worse, apparently Cook had lunch with Kenwright to improve relationship between the two clubs, can't remember where I heard that though...

I know we were linked with Arteta and didn't deny that but that didn't involve an actual quote from the player about wanting to come here like Heitinga's did...

sam221985 said:
BlueDejong said:
No, Madrid will get 'Di Maria'

Why the quote marks? Is it all an elaborate ruse by Benfica and they're not getting the real Di Maria?

Perhaps, or 'perhaps' not.

Anyway, Toure's agent says (yesterday's quotes) that the fee's too big - imlplying that there are at least two teams in for him, but Yaya's favoured club is being priced out.

Favoured Club = Chelsea
Other Club = Guess Who?

Re: Yaya Toure has said he has signed

wrongun73 said:
mcfcdave said:
i know its cringeworthy.sometimes i think to myself do these people have a clue about football.

'ey dont be getting pally with me mate, you'll get me a bad name...rag! lol

lol

So no Gerrard, Torres, Silva, Toure, Di Maria

So all these ITKs are chatting shit

Re: Yaya Toure has said he has signed

Well if we don't get him, the positive is that it won't handcuff Kolo to our club (or first team) if he is underperforming.

Still some great targets out there, Javi Martinez will be better than Yaya in a few years.

Benarbia said:
So no Gerrard, Torres, Silva, Toure, Di Maria

So all these ITKs are chatting shit

Ok Benarbia - 3 questions
1) Who are we getting then?
2) Where did Kelly Dalglish say this comment you posted
3) Where do you think she works now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.