Yaya Toure to Milan?

Sounds like Toure has been told we can expect some new members in the squad in the coming weeks!;)

YAYA TOURE: MAN CITY WILL BE STRONGER NEXT YEAR

http://themaineblues.com/2015/05/31/yaya-toure-man-city-will-be-stronger-next-year/

Yaya Toure has revealed that he will remain at City this summer, following on from links with Inter Milan.
He outlines his intentions for next season and believes City will be stronger next time around.

Josh Lawless6 mins ago13 reads
ShareTweet
After his outspoken agent Dmitri Seluk spoke of a meeting with Sheikh Mansour which turned his client’s head, Yaya Toure now looks set to stay at Manchester City and his recent comments provide more concrete evidence.

Former Barcelona man Toure has confirmed he will be at Manchester City next season and has expressed his excitement over transfer plans which will hopefully see the club return to its normal level of performance.

Roberto Mancini’s Inter Milan had been touted as admirers of Toure for some time now, but Toure’s recent comments appear to rule out any possible departure this summer.

Speaking to the MEN, Toure said: “I will definitely stay. The fans don’t have to be worried.

“My target this year is to try to do everything possible to make this team improve well and I am sure with my experience, maybe I hope, with the players coming in a couple of weeks, a couple of months, definitely it is going to be a strong City next year.”

City failed to retain their title this season, losing out to a Chelsea side who were quite comfortable winners in the end. Toure has set his sights on reclaiming the Premier League Crown but also has a desire for European success, he admitted.

“It is one of my big targets because City have been in the shadow of United for so long.

“Sometimes their fans are coming back, saying we (United) are the top because we have already won the Champions League.

“What I want for the fans is the Champions League. I will do everything that’s possible.”

With the positive news that Toure is set to remain with the club, it will be interesting to see how it affects summer transfer plans and if City will still pursue a midfield signing.

Hope the last paragraph in that interview isnt a hint! Yaya with pogba and Fernandinho would be immense!

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Alex sandro
Fernandihno
Pogba
Yaya
De bruyne or Sterling
Silva
Aguero

The way Yaya speak is like he is giving us a favour by remaining in the team.

But who cares, as long as he being useful on the pitch then thats all what I care about and hopefully we will sign some exceptional players that can have more impact than Yaya.

Yaya certainly sounds like a man who has been given a heads up of what the summer brings, and he doesn't seem too disappointed.

The key with Toure at this point is giving him a free role, like the one Lampard had in the final games of the season; stick a proper defensive midfielder next to Fernandinho to compensate for Yaya's lack of defensive contribution and let him focus on the attacking phase of the game.

I reckon Toure has been told who is projected to come in and he wants part of it.

At Inter it's a huge rebuilding job to get them back being a force whereas with the correct additions we can challenge on all fronts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.