Yaya Toure Yesterday

The Fat el Hombre

Was MOTM for me. I said I'd drive him back to Barca after hearing that he fucked off at half time a few weeks ago, but I'm happy to eat humble pie if he carries on like he did yesterday. We've needed someone to drive through the middle for a while and yesterday he was brilliant at it, running at their defenders and forcing them to back off, creating space and gaps for Tevez and co to run in to. Yaya used he strength well to hold people off then just drove forward with the ball tme after time, it made bolton look uncomfortable and added a bit of variety to us which was great to see. Hopefully a sign of things to come

he had a good game yeah.... still miles behind kompany or Silva for MOM yesterday

The Fat el Hombre said:
Was MOTM for me. I said I'd drive him back to Barca after hearing that he fucked off at half time a few weeks ago, but I'm happy to eat humble pie if he carries on like he did yesterday. We've needed someone to drive through the middle for a while and yesterday he was brilliant at it, running at their defenders and forcing them to back off, creating space and gaps for Tevez and co to run in to. Yaya used he strength well to hold people off then just drove forward with the ball tme after time, it made bolton look uncomfortable and added a bit of variety to us which was great to see. Hopefully a sign of things to come

looks like Mancini is making him play as a more attacking midfielder than what he previously played at barca and would explain why it has taken him some games to come good with us.

How someone can say he was miles behind for the MOM is crazy. He made the goal and was causing havoc in the Bolton defence for the whole game. His strength, passing and great runs were tremendous to see.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The same people who wrote off his brother- not affording him the time he deserves.

When he is totally up to speed we will see this team score at will

Must say that although Kolo has been vastly improved this season he wouldn't be centre half in my first choice team, just not domineering enough.

Can't quite believe we have never played him at right back, he is made for it imo.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The same people who wrote off his brother- not affording him the time he deserves.

When he is totally up to speed we will see this team score at will

It's a common trait within the traditional fickle city fan that one game suddenly makes a player 'shit'. Let's be honest, Yaya and Kolo have both been fundamental cogs in 2 of the greatest teams in modern day football. Yaya looks to have shed about a stone off his arse alone, he's a Rolls Royce. An absolute joy to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.