Yaya Toure

sambrookonthewing said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
yes, totally agree, I thought he was very good first half and that's why we dominated(like Liverpool) but I think he ran out of gas and was a passenger by the end, I think he should have been subbed 2bh.
Agree with this. In fact when Silva came on I thought he should have gone off then rather than Lescott.
that's what cost us the game imo, Barry at LB.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
sorry he's a professional footballer, if he's going to fart about with fasting he shouldn't be paid or played as he's not doing his job to an acceptable standard.

So, we should ban religious players from the club? LOL

You can't blame him.

I think it's a bit harsh, the judgement on Yaya.

He dictates all the tempo and pretty much everything goes through him. That's a lot of work to contend with, when adjusting to a new league!

I think he's sparkled at less than 100% and when he gets there, he'll be the best mid in the Prem, no doubt.

Seemed to run out of gas about 5 minutes into the second half to me. Too many games already? Worrying, but hopefully he'll get fitter as the season goes on.

BlueGun said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
sorry he's a professional footballer, if he's going to fart about with fasting he shouldn't be paid or played as he's not doing his job to an acceptable standard.

You can't blame him.

no, but they should put their job first.

he should be professional and be in the best possible condition for each game, nutritionally and physically.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueGun said:

You can't blame him.

no, but they should put their job first.

he should be professional and be in the best possible condition for each game, nutritionally and physically.
anelka and a few other players fast,this isnt the reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.