yaya toure...

dancity19 said:
He can be quick, but rarely uses it. It isn't that though, he is so lazy, and just looks like he cannot be bothered. Any1 who was there can back me up, the speed he was down the tunnell was the quickest he moved all game. Should have his wages docked. No effort at all- why do we love tevez and de jong, cos they look like they care. He looks the least bothered on the pitch.
THIS. Mate, you have spoken my heart.

Simply not good enough. Whether he isnt up to it or cant be arsed, I dont know. Neither is Barry anywhere near good enough. The 2 of them together are completely useless and on form this season will struggle to contain even the most pedestrian teams we face this year.

Its time to drop them both and start looking at the alternatives. Vieira has been better than this season than these 2 so should be starting whenever possible, there is also the possibility of starting Zabaleta in midfield.

I think there are a lot more before him in the critism queue,apart from the likes of Johnson,Silva,Tevez etc not one of this team is impressing at the moment.Poor passing and a lack of clear tactics seem to be our major problems at the moment but I can think of many more players to criticise before Yaya.

To be the top wage earner at City he should be putting in better displays let's be honest. I personally don't think Mancini's made a bad signing yet but Toure is his worst. I'd give him a 6/10 must do better mark in his half-term report.

Apart from speeding up, he seriously needs to man up. He was a big fairy today and looked totally intimidated and outfought at times by the Wolves midfield which is shocking given his physical attributes. Obviously has class but I'm yet to be convinced he has sufficient heart or character

The man's a fraud at the moment.

His run in the second half showed pace, power, and vision (great pass to AJ)....but then he reverts back to plodding around the pitch.

He's either not fully fit or he's not putting in the hard graft because he should be bossing midfields. There is no-one he should not be able to bully.

The tag 'lazy' is normally thrown around by know-nothing clowns but I'm afraid I'm going to lower myself. He seems lazy and needs to stop playing at 70% every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.