Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that he might end up at Chelsea. They like themselves a free transfer and they'll be willing to pay his wages.
He is still great on the ball. Kante can make up for his ageing legs. Would provide competition for Fabregas and allow them both to share game time.

I don't think he'll get a move to a Premier League club, just too much of a gamble for most sides. Everton already have a chronic lack of pace and Wolves will be first and foremost concerned about getting 40 points and continuing their young talents approach rather than sticking the big man in.

Can't see him going to the MLS because its too energetic so I think he'll end up on the scrap heap that is the Turkish league or maybe China if Seluk gets his way.

Outside chance of Juventus maybe, old legs don't seem to matter us much over there.

This will give you all a laugh. There is stuff doing the rounds up here that he is coming to Celtic!

I shit you not. :)

Fucking insanity season has truly begun in earnest.

This is the wrong day for me to get off the glue.

This will give you all a laugh. There is stuff doing the rounds up here that he is coming to Celtic!

I shit you not. :)

Fucking insanity season has truly begun in earnest.

This is the wrong day for me to get off the glue.
Have Celtic got £12m+ a season to spend on his wages?

Don't want to see him play against us, but there'll surely be someone who thinks they could play him as a no. 10 and tell him not to bother tracking back.

Don't want to see him play against us, but there'll surely be someone who thinks they could play him as a no. 10 and tell him not to bother tracking back.

Unless it's a good team with plenty of possession, Toure would be starved and isolated in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.