Yaya wants out allegedly

markbmcfc

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...-keen-to-leave-manchester-city-reveals-agent?

"He has done all he could do at City and he needs new motivations," Dimitri Seluk told Ona FM. "Toure would like a new challenge.

"He would not cost much. He has two years on his contract and in one year he could leave under the Webster ruling."

Seluk then guaranteed that no talks have taken place with Barca, but admitted he would like to take his client back to Camp Nou.

"Toure could sign for many big clubs, like Chelsea and Bayern [Munich]," he added. "Moreover, we would like to see Barca join the race.

"I have not spoken with [soon-to-be Barca coach] Tito Vilanova or [president] Sandro Rosell, but they know the situation and if they are interested in the player there will be no problem to sit down and talk."

The agent also seemingly opened the door for a move to Real Madrid, stating that coach Jose Mourinho is a big fan of his client.

"I do not know if Madrid are interested in Toure, but I know that Mourinho has liked him a lot since he was at Chelsea," Seluk noted.

"He also wanted him when he joined Inter, but Toure was at Barca."

markbmcfc said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...-keen-to-leave-manchester-city-reveals-agent?

"He has done all he could do at City and he needs new motivations," Dimitri Seluk told Ona FM. "Toure would like a new challenge.

"He would not cost much. He has two years on his contract and in one year he could leave under the Webster ruling."

Seluk then guaranteed that no talks have taken place with Barca, but admitted he would like to take his client back to Camp Nou.

"Toure could sign for many big clubs, like Chelsea and Bayern [Munich]," he added. "Moreover, we would like to see Barca join the race.

"I have not spoken with [soon-to-be Barca coach] Tito Vilanova or [president] Sandro Rosell, but they know the situation and if they are interested in the player there will be no problem to sit down and talk."

The agent also seemingly opened the door for a move to Real Madrid, stating that coach Jose Mourinho is a big fan of his client.

"I do not know if Madrid are interested in Toure, but I know that Mourinho has liked him a lot since he was at Chelsea," Seluk noted.

"He also wanted him when he joined Inter, but Toure was at Barca."

goal.com is usually very unreliable, I hope to fuck it is this time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.