Yaya

He was hobbling about through most of the second half and not going in commited on 50/50 challenges (which lead to him losing most of them). I thought if it was serious then the bench would have seen this aswell and done something about it.

Know nothing about the injury but know that we are fucked when he goes in Jan.

yayas trusty right foot said:
They were saying on the radio last night, that he is injured ?

Anybody know anything..
He came over to mancini and our physio I think about 4 times in the 2nd half to request something whilst gesturing to his right knee. every time he came over he got more agitated with them for not catering to his needs!

He might have been injured but that is yaya whenever he plays defensive mid or in middle 2 and we don't have enough of the ball or he has to defend like others do,i'm sure he must have asked mancini to played further forward so maybe tried to fake an injury .

i remember the game at the emirates where instead of running with rosicky in the very first minute he grabbed his shirt and go booked for it, i mean yaya major strength is his amazing pace but he chose to be lazy like he always does whenever he plays in the middle.

The only top team i have seen him boss are the rags no surprise as they have no midfield, play him behind aguero or tevez.

yaya should only play if hes behind the striker if hes to play in a defensive role we'd be better off with ten men

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.