YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYATOURE KOLO...

This is pure class I agree. I like how the guy my age by the pillar at first doesn't join in and after a couple of minutes not only has he joined in singing but he's got all the moves as well. This has to be sung next season even if one both or either of them moves on. We can still sing songs about players that used to play for us and who we love. I still love singing the Uwe Rossler song.

Kolo will be off in the summer, but i'd love it if he stayed.

Could you imagine everyone stood up singing this?

down low for Kolo, up for Yaya.

It would be absolutely brilliant, a chant that could go on for along time and not get boring.

Been sung at most games I've been to this season, usually when yaya surges forward booms a shot and falls flat on his face and has a little lie down.

conormcfc said:
Can't believe some people have only just heard this for the 1st time. This has got going in 117 every week and every away I've been to.

Get with the times lads!

Calm down mate...Some things take time to get around.
I am in this video and in SS117 Lower. I must be the fucking Kraftwork of City songs..

doots said:
well worth a bump this one,effin love it.
the 'middle aged' bloke stood near the pillar doesn't get involved at first but fuckinell hes rockin after about two minutes.

Ha - I think he means you Mr Smallwood if you're reading.
Middle aged indeed. That was a long time ago....

conormcfc said:
Can't believe some people have only just heard this for the 1st time. This has got going in 117 every week and every away I've been to.

Get with the times lads!

Can't hear it in 305 with my dodgy ears, or see it with my dodgy gegs on. I've a feeling though this will be like the "Poznan" next season with everyone joining in.

The only away game I went to was Blackburn and it wasn't sung there.

It's brilliant though, I just hope you guys make sure old bastards like me can hear and see it.

Thats why the Poznan is brilliant!! Well done guys I just wish I could have been in the boozer with you.

Oh you sick fuckers...

This will now be STUCK in my head for days. I am cracking up laughing at the thought of it right now.

Tomorrow, at work, when I am singing this out loud and irritating the shit out of everyone within earshot for as long as possible, I dedicate it to all you homegrown Blues. Whenever I see a new Youtube post of the goings on after the match that day, I am filled with such delicious jealousy. You did us all proud.

Yaya
Yaya Yaya
Yaya Yaya
Yaya Yaya Toure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.