YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYATOURE KOLO...

Ive got a cracking video of this filmed from the ledge you can see in the original video but don't know how to upload from my phone.....any help????

Also me and my mates are taking full credit for starting it!!! It went on for hours it seemed!!!!!

Brilliant! Put a massive smile on my face watching that and I'll never get that out tune out of my head. I hope Yaya and Kolo somehow get to see this, I'm sure they'd be well proud.

it was me and my mates that started this in Bank. we were sat on the table at the back with the were not really here flag. looks like this was taken after we had left and someone got it going again as someones dancing on the table we were sat at hahahah

i was in there ,10 of us all wythy lads giving it loads,top top night,they shut the bar at 10ish......well oiled though,blue and proud...........

So this is the reason Yaya wants out?!?! lol It's a fcuking terrible and each time I've heard it it gets worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.