YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M9 Blue said:
Thankyou City,just Thankyou!
and one big THANK YOU from me too live is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good ;-) i just luv it best result for us all/ we stood up to the mark today true blue will win through

Fuckin' A!

What an amazing day.

A Stone Roses line keeps going through my head: "The past may be yours...BUT THE FUTURE'S MINE!"

Thank you, City. I'm yours till I die.

[Returns to lurking...]

I dont think I have ever been this proud of the team but I would like to say a big thank you to the fans who throughout the game sang their hearts out, you could not here the rags at all today you really were the 12th man, big hat off to all of you there to today I hope to join you at the final.
CTID.

Whilst we're all justifiaby creaming ourselves here, I think a word of praise needs to be said for our manager.
About 25mins in, when we we being overun, he unleashed Yaya Toure. Now I know I may be crowing here but I knew we would win it then. This has what has been needed for a few matches now.

De Jong and Kompany. Seriously I would happily let my wife have a threesome with them two if I was actually married.

And Yaya is one of the biggest assets to this team when he actually performs to his full capabilities. Something tells me he will have a big part to play in the final as well.

Just fell over in spar waiting to pay! Guy said you're either a happy sity fn or a fed up red so I sang blue moon on my own and then went home with tea. It is 7.30 isn't it coz if I'm late I'm in the shit!

I just practically fell through door of shop. Guy said You look happy?
Ooohhh I am I said and laughed as he muttered something I didn't understand or he didn't want me to hear.

LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.