Yellow cards

UEFA should wipe the slate clean on both sides - what happened to the ref - he was doing ok, stopping play a bit too much for my liking, but generally decent. And then he went on a mission - perhaps he'd had a bet on how many players got booked in the second half he suddenly remembered about?

It's not fair on either team for the next leg.

I don't see why the ref is getting so much grief for the Porto game. De Jong, Barry and I can't remember the other one did not deserve yellows. Richards and Nasri's were definite though. The ref got very few decisions wrong and was just a bit rash with the yellows. Considering the absolute shit we have being given in domestic competition it was a welcome relief to have this Turkish guy. Rarely fell for Hulk's theatrics.

There was a moment in the second half(iirc) when Mario was chasing two defenders after the ball towards the corner. Did anyone else remember this with heart in mouth and think "please dont kick out Mario." I think they got a free kick anyway but just for a push or trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.