Yemen School Bus Attack

You have serious fucking issues you terrorist supporting, anti British clown.

There are no depths you won’t stoop to to get your warped message across either.

Raping children?

The breathtaking hypocrisy of this Government

whilst selling weapons and training to the Saudis so they can wage war on Yemen they are also 'Aid Matching' charitable donations to Yemen.

So in effect allowing their buddies to make huge profits whilst spending yours and mine tax pounds on 'charity' whilst cutting services at home

https://www.gov.uk/international-development-funding/uk-aid-match

and yet some people will still vote for them

This seems to be your default setting when it comes to people who disagree with you.

Never, ever engage with anyone who has a different opinion to you, the thought of maybe learning something or even possibly having your mind changed about a subject by someone is just too frightening isn't it?
I dont engage with people who throw insults around.
I just dont agree with humans inserting metal bars or wooden broom handles into other human beings

Before anyone decides to compare me to Jeremy Corbyn again, which i now see as a huge compliment so thank you for referring to me as you do him, here is another article which details the extreme abuse against humans and something our government is complicit in.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rape-crime-emirati-officers-uae-a8408186.html

Can't wait for the reaction when the UAE are implicated in this thread.

People will be claiming I'm a United fan and have had this agenda since 09 when i joined BM.

Before anyone decides to compare me to Jeremy Corbyn again, which i now see as a huge compliment so thank you for referring to me as you do him, here is another article which details the extreme abuse against humans and something our government is complicit in.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rape-crime-emirati-officers-uae-a8408186.html

Can't wait for the reaction when the UAE are implicated in this thread.

People will be claiming I'm a United fan and have had this agenda since 09 when i joined BM.

What is your opinion on Russias involvement in Syria? Should they be implicated?

What is your opinion on Russias involvement in Syria? Should they be implicated?
The reason i have asked for the Syria thread to be moved is because it is expected that another chemical attack is imminent in Idlib. Currently NGOs are trying to evacuate the area but honestly there is not enough time.
Have a google on idlib, you'll see the propoganda has already started, but I'd also like to add that the civilians aren't the targets. The FSA and Nusra Front and other AlQaeda affiliates are the main targets.
The attitude is that any Syrian loss of life is seen as collateral damage, something that disgusts and upsets me.

I dont engage with people who throw insults around.
I just dont agree with humans inserting metal bars or wooden broom handles into other human beings

I will wager a vast majority of us think and feel similar.

Your issue on these threads is that you never seem able to criticise certain groups?

What about those groups who behead people? Throw gay people off roofs? Kill innocents in their hundreds with suicide bombs?

Other than to continually blame the US and the UK, what about Muslims constantly slaughtering other Muslims in the name of Allah?

The reason i have asked for the Syria thread to be moved is because it is expected that another chemical attack is imminent in Idlib. Currently NGOs are trying to evacuate the area but honestly there is not enough time.
Have a google on idlib, you'll see the propoganda has already started, but I'd also like to add that the civilians aren't the targets. The FSA and Nusra Front and other AlQaeda affiliates are the main targets.
The attitude is that any Syrian loss of life is seen as collateral damage, something that disgusts and upsets me.

So would you support UK military action to damage the Syrian ability to make such chemical attacks?

In fact, if there is word a chemical attack is imminent, would you authorize the use of force to stop them?

I certainly would, chemical attacks should not be tolerated and definitely not if they are likely to harm civilians.

So would you support UK military action to damage the Syrian ability to make such chemical attacks?

In fact, if there is word a chemical attack is imminent, would you authorize the use of force to stop them?

I certainly would, chemical attacks should not be tolerated and definitely not if they are likely to harm civilians.
The question should be should we have gone in in the first place
Personally i dont believe it is something we should have involved ourselves with. Its something i have asked many times on here. Who is the greater threat to the British Isles, Assad or ISIS and Al Qaeda? Honestly cannot answer your question. My view is that if ISIS is the threat, and we get told it almost everyday by the media, why didn't we go in and help destroy these terrorist ****s?
Had we stayed out we wouldnt be discussingthis right now. So should we have gone there in the first place. No!
Like Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.
You have to question whether western support has helped esculate the situation and help prelong the war.
Libya is still in an absolute mess and has all but dropped off the news since Ghadaffi fell. There are still people dying, Sudanese people who have attempted to flee their own civil war and have been captured and enslaved. NGO's have ships in the Med Sea to pick people up cos the country is so unstable. The country has gone back years. Thats not progressive.
Its not just one sided though and again that annoys the absolute hell out of me.
Im not anti British.
You also have to question the reasons behind the wars also. It is not only just to change leader.
Do you honestly believe the Queen invited Assad for a cup of afternoon tea, or do you think there was more to that meeting?
Also, why would a monster like thay be able to get so close to the Queen?
Plenty of questions to be asked, plenty of things i have attempted to point out.
I know im not good at it, and my bluntness pisses people off, but my intentions arent bad. Never have been.
Tried to answer that as best i can

I will wager a vast majority of us think and feel similar.

Your issue on these threads is that you never seem able to criticise certain groups?

What about those groups who behead people? Throw gay people off roofs? Kill innocents in their hundreds with suicide bombs?

Other than to continually blame the US and the UK, what about Muslims constantly slaughtering other Muslims in the name of Allah?
Do you just read what you want to read

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.