Yerba Mate

Just an update for anyone interested in drinking Mate...

I was buying the stuff from Amazon for say £10 but the company actually selling it through Amazon is called Urushop and they sell it in their own website for half the price of their Amazon listing... lol.

So yea, check out https://www.urushop.co.uk

Their warehouse is based in Leicester.
Never had a problem ordering with them and I've been drinking Mate for a few years now.

Great antioxidant, keeps me alert, makes me sweat like a trooper when working out and most notable I'd say is my cardio system seems to have improved, I'm adding an extra 5km onto my jogs from somewhere... I ain't saying its all down to this drink but it ain't doing any harm anyway.

Gracias Argentina :)
Top tip this https://www.urushop.co.uk

I had a break from Yerba and found this old thread, prices are still much cheaper than amazon etc.

For £50 (free postage) I was able to get 5 different flavours and all the gear you need

334925208_6266865406698973_1139933258441918186_n.jpg

YerbaOrder.png

Last year I made dandelion root coffee. Been meaning to have a go for ages just to see what it tastes like.
It's a shocker...It's really nice when done right, dark roasted. It's almost like chocolate, but not. There is no bitterness, and you can a make number of brews from a couple of spoonfuls without losing strength too quickly. Full of minerals and vitamins, tasty, and costs fuck all to make. Well worth the effort.

Used to drink Yerba Mate about 7 years a go and it sent me west, felt like the effect of having 10 coffees.

Last year I made dandelion root coffee. Been meaning to have a go for ages just to see what it tastes like.
It's a shocker...It's really nice when done right, dark roasted. It's almost like chocolate, but not. There is no bitterness, and you can a make number of brews from a couple of spoonfuls without losing strength too quickly. Full of minerals and vitamins, tasty, and costs fuck all to make. Well worth the effort.
Lidl.

The instant Coffee is full of crap.

oDpLYPd.png

Pablo Zabaleta enjoy's his Yerba Mate
I think you mean the instant coffee with sweetener and creamer already in is full of crap.

Normal everyday instant coffee is just full of.....erm coffee

Just looked it up, first thing I read is it is thought to have links to oral and liver cancer, bit like chewing betel nuts is.

next read says it has health benefit.

oh what to believe, suppose the question is does it taste nice, as when has could it kill you or make you healthier ever been a factor over if it tastes nice ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.