Yes, No, Possible

This guy is nothing but a fraud and a wum, who comes on here to take the piss because it makes him feel big.

The guy is grade 1 wanker.

Sorry for the rant, but this prick really winds me up.

Cheers

Spursmad321

spursmad321 said:
This guy is nothing but a fraud and a wum, who comes on here to take the piss because it makes him feel big.

Cheers

Spursmad321

so...........any news? lmao!!

spursmad321 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

lol say it as you see it m8 ...
any updates ?

Posted by me on COYS :-
spursmad321 May 29 2009, 04:38 PM Post #1
Group: Sponsors
Posts per day: 2.44
Member No.: 4,325

Barry is 100% a done deal, and Tevez is 80% certain to happen.

People who know me on here know that I have a very solid contact, check my previous posts on Man City.

Posted by the news on here :-

TheNews Post subject: Re: offical, tevez to dippers Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Replies: 54
Views: 3261

tevez is a liverpool player fact. sorry!!!!! Not what I was told earlier today ..... "We are about to complete two big signing very soon, both from PL" Fairly sure one is Barry and Tevez could well be the second Might find more out later as having drinky poos with a good contact at the club

I will let you guys decide who is genuine.

spursmad321 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

Just ignore him mate..........you don't have to justify yourself on here........well not to me anyway!!

Danamy said:
spursmad321 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

Just ignore him mate..........you don't have to justify yourself on here........well not to me anyway!!

I know mate, your right I should ignore him.

spursmad321 said:
Danamy said:
spursmad321 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

I know mate, your right I should ignore him.

Anything happening on the Eto'o deal mate?

Yes, No, Possible - what a crock of shite!! Anyone could have a stab at that and get lucky.

Where was your Stuart Taylor ITK? Sad Sad tw@t - jog on and let Spursmad give us the real info!

Spursmad: You posted saying that in your honest opinion, Eto'o is now trying to maximise what he gets from Barca, and that he will still 100% join City, but what about your source's opinion on the matter? Afterall, it's your source that has the insider info, not you, right? Are you making a few assumptions on what's going on, or do you know for a fact that this is what Eto'o is doing? I'm really sorry to pester you in this way, but imagine what you would do in this situation if it was me telling you that Eto'o was going to join Spurs! I'm sure you'd seek similar assurances!

Tricky_Trev said:
Spursmad: You posted saying that in your honest opinion, Eto'o is now trying to maximise what he gets from Barca, and that he will still 100% join City, but what about your source's opinion on the matter? Afterall, it's your source that has the insider info, not you, right? Are you making a few assumptions on what's going on, or do you know for a fact that this is what Eto'o is doing? I'm really sorry to pester you in this way, but imagine what you would do in this situation if it was me telling you that Eto'o was going to join Spurs! I'm sure you'd seek similar assurances!

When I posted that it was my opinion, but I have sinced made on update on my thread. *wink*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.