Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

Yes. We are ahead of Chelsea and it'll take more than mourinho to bridge the gap. Rags will be not even 85% of slurgie's team

Anthony Kun said:
Yes!

Negative attitude commands negative results.
I'm being realistic rather than blindly hopeful. Of course it depends on who signs whom, but at the moment I think we'll finish third next season.

Pretty sure there will be 3 or 4 teams competing for the title next season.

Might be worth stressing that 3 or 4 teams competing for the title means that we won't win every game. But neither will anyone else so a flat spin, knee jerk panic is not needed if we happen to drop a point or 3.

If we still had Mancini and Platt we would be clear favourites - in the box seat in the transfer market and the only one of this years top 3 with any stability. As it is, we are probably starting on a par with Chelsea and Utd.
So, I think the title could be largely decided by what happens in June and July, particularly if Chelsea get their targets and we don't get ours or vice versa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.