Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

Yes. Without a shadow of doubt. Best team in the league by a huge margin. I knew we wouldnt win the league last season and did not back them. The season before I had £200 on the blues to win, same this year.

No, but if we buy a top centre half and another winger/wide midfielder with searing pace, then yes. Otherwise we'll finish 3rd behind Chelsea, and also the rags, who may not be a better team than us, but whose park the bus and then launch stinging counter attacks with witheringly accurate crosses, tactics, virtually guarantees them 3 points against everyone bar ourselves, Chelsea and Spurs.

No.

Watching Chelsea play the other day was like watching Cassius Clay. They're going to be a proper team under Mourinho.

I think we struggle for depth in a few areas, notably at centre back and at right back. With Maicon gone, Richards struggling for quite a while with injuries and Boyata having an awful season at right back whilst out on loan, we could do with another there.

We're also short of a really high quality left winger as well.

Our squad is a very good one but is a bit unbalanced as we're changing the way that we play. Not sure of the future of guys like Nasri in the longer term or where he will fit in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.