Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

We walked second despite all our difficulties, and we can't fuck up the transfers as badly as we did last year. Three or four quality players in, deadwood shifted and morale lifted we've got as good if not better chance than Chelsea.

The players we had here this year were more than good enough, just a question of attitude. Hopefully after what's happened we'll storm it next year, no matter who the manager is.

No not a chance in my opinion.

The new manager ( if it is Pellegrini ) has no experience of the Premier League. He has no idea of what it will take to win away at Goodison or Stoke on a freezing evening in December.

There will be players leaving and new faces coming in who will also no doubt have little or no Premier League experience and will take time to find their feet.

The new back room staff will also fall into both categories above.

United will hit the ground running and will bring in at least two of Evertons best Players in Baines and Fellani both who have Premier League experience.

Chelsea under Jose will hit the ground running as will Arsenal and Spurs.

I also think Liverpool will be closer next year aswell.

I think next year will be one of transition. We needed stability but I understand why Mancini had to go.

1. Scum
2. Chelsea
3. City
4. Arsenal or Spurs
5. Liverpool

I have a really bad feeling about this new manager. I hope I am wrong on both my predictions and my gut feeling on Pellegrini.

I'd definitely go along with other posters saying whoever get's Cavani will win the league. Wrap up our other signings in key positions and have a squad with Micah/Komps/Aguero/Rodwell all relatively injury-free I don't see anything standing in our way and winning back our trophy. Especially if the free-flowing football which Soriano has expressed his desire in us playing get's off from the word go, should be an exciting season next year.

yatesy94 said:
I'd definitely go along with other posters saying whoever get's Cavani will win the league. Wrap up our other signings in key positions and have a squad with Micah/Komps/Aguero/Rodwell all relatively injury-free I don't see anything standing in our way and winning back our trophy. Especially if the free-flowing football which Soriano has expressed his desire in us playing get's off from the word go, should be an exciting season next year.

Soriano has said this, has he?I hope he doesn't mean tippy tappy with no Plan B, which has been happening a bit to Barca and the Spanish national team, to name but two. There are limitations to that approach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.