Yes Please ......

GIVEN

ZAB KOMPANY NEDUM BRIDGE

IRELAND ALONSO BARRY ROBINHO

TEVEZ

ETO

Allows Robinho to push up on the left with Barry defending a bit same goes for Ireland with Alonso.

Hang on, wheres my fucking De Jong? Gimme ten minutes...

---------Given

Zab Kompany Nedum Bridge

------Alonso De Jong
----------Barry
Ireland -----------Robino

---------Tevez(hopefully)

I agree with OP - Yes Please

You can't have too many good players and we are always told it is those type of problems that managers like. Fitting them in will be Hughes's problems and is one of the reasons he is paid about £3m a year.

The type of player he is going for are proven winners and if I was Liverpool or Arsenal I would be seriously worried if most of them come off

-------------GIVEN--------------
--ZAB--KOMPANY--NED--BRIDGE---
---------DE JONG-BARRY----------
----IRELAND--ALONSO--ROBINHO---
-------------ETO/TEVEZ------------

Depending on who we sign out of Tevez or Eto!

would take him any day of the week
and would give us amazing strenth in depth
which is something weve been crying out for

where he would fit in our current side is irrelevant for me

he has been one of the best players in the premiership this season, probably liverpools most consistant and impressive players throughout the entire campaign,

he would force his way into our side, if we could get a player better than someone we have already got then why not

competition for places and we should be happy to have the best possible 11 on the pitch, rather than someone like Kompany or De Jong getting pissed off because they have to fight their way back into the team

for me it would be another serious sign of intent to crack the top 4

but obviously i wouldn't like to see Ireland miss out next season, but he wouldn't, he would fight his way in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.