YESTERDAY

Even the guys selling those dirty rag t-shirts were cockneys, the place is a joke, its like Disneyland.

They pulled up outside the Trevor in Chorlton and lay them on the front of the car, and brought a big pile in the pub.

I walked out for a bit of fresh air and couldn't believe my eyes and just stood there tutting and shaking my head.

The pub was 75% Blues anyway, so they wouldn't have sold any.

Mtae of mine said that United fans were shite yesterday and they only sung for about 5 minutes and city werre mint the whole match, I honestly think they put more microphones on the United end then as thats all i could hear. What does everyone else think?

kippax88 said:
had a great time tho, why did i hear utd fans on MOTD but couldnt hear us? yet in the ground they didnt sing???????????

What happens is, Match of the Day and SKY dub United songs over the commentary so it looks like there is singing in the ground. There wasn't actually any singing at all yesterday (apart from City fans) so they had to do that instead to make the Cockney Reds from Devon think there was when they were watching on tele/down the pub.

It's nothing to do with the sound not really travelling too well from one end of the ground to the other, leading to similarly retarded United fans posting things like: 'OMG da City fans were shyte only heard dem twice nd United fans were sik all game in Stratford End Tier 2.'

ljk said:
kippax88 said:
had a great time tho, why did i hear utd fans on MOTD but couldnt hear us? yet in the ground they didnt sing???????????

What happens is, Match of the Day and SKY dub United songs over the commentary so it looks like there is singing in the ground. There wasn't actually any singing at all yesterday (apart from City fans) so they had to do that instead to make the Cockney Reds from Devon think there was when they were watching on tele/down the pub.

It's nothing to do with the sound not really travelling too well from one end of the ground to the other, leading to similarly retarded United fans posting things like: 'OMG da City fans were shyte only heard dem twice nd United fans were sik all game in Stratford End Tier 2.'

ive always believed this.

ljk said:
kippax88 said:

You have def got a point there because on the box it sounded like they sang the whole game, and sang loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.