Yet another US college mass shooting

They're all horrified when they happen yet doing nothing

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein.

Its like having someone who keeps losing finger ends in a shredder despite you telling him to use the chain mail gloves and guard device supplied - there comes a point when you decide what is really needed is a much bigger shredder........

which is why I for one and past caring. If they cannot see what is in front of their own eyes and that the answer starts by accepting the concept of no guns and then acting on that notion then I shan't waste any emotion on them - victim or not
I have no idea but most of the conjecture about these things comes websites whose motives are far from good!

Not sure am with you mate:/..I don't see a problem with digging beyond the agendas so called truths..dig and keep diggin' i say and thankgod for such so-called alternative information.

Not sure am with you mate:/..I don't see a problem with digging beyond the agendas so called truths..dig and keep diggin' i say and thankgod for such so-called alternative information.
I guess it's a matter of opinion but from my understanding and research much of the "Alternative Information" is disseminated by some very radical right wing groups in the US whose agenda is far from peaceful

I guess it's a matter of opinion but from my understanding and research much of the "Alternative Information" is disseminated by some very radical right wing groups in the US whose agenda is far from peaceful

Ah right, am with you. Right, whilst i hear what you are saying there is definate cause for concern in that country, the constitution is getting shredded as we speak and no matter who is in power, be it Barry or whatever his name is or one of the other placement puppets,the aim is to strip the citizens of not just the right to bear arms, but whatever the citizens have left of their constitutional rights...there is a definate agenda mate imho.

PS,i don;t know where the quotation marks are on my keyboard:(

Ah right, am with you. Right, whilst i hear what you are saying there is definate cause for concern in that country, the constitution is getting shredded as we speak and no matter who is in power, be it Barry or whatever his name is or one of the other placement puppets,the aim is to strip the citizens of not just the right to bear arms, but whatever the citizens have left of their constitutional rights...there is a definate agenda mate imho.
You live here and read that from a small group of people in the States, I can assure you most Americans really don't feel that way I was over there a few months ago and beleive it or not they just want to go out earn their money to pay the bills much like we do, they really have not got time for all this crap

You live here and read that from a small group of people in the States, I can assure you most Americans really don't feel that way I was over there a few months ago and beleive it or not they just want to go out earn their money to pay the bills much like we do, they really have not got time for all this crap

Am afraid i do not concur. Whilst you had a quick whammy a few month ago my brother (just being one U S citizen i am in contact with) lived there for 20years..the majority of Americans are very very patriotic about the land of the not so free but surely you understand that Majority is not Authority and i to believe that what the media/agenda/govts. decide to put out and people foolishly imo choose to believe is also indeed, crap.

Opinions opinions is what its about.

Ibet you only know 23 Americans where i know 24..so there.

Oh i, as an aside, California will be 90% Spanish speaking within 20years,possibly less time than that and the Military will be patrolling the streets too..maybe foreign(chinese) troops at that.

Last edited:
Very tragic, and heartbreaking for the families of those killed or caught up in this. But at this stage, it's almost like "ho hum; another year, another mass shooting in America". There's been so many of these things in the last x years, and they haven't learned anything from the last one. Why should we think they'll do anything about gun laws after this massacre? No doubt the NRA will be on soon, saying that guns don't kill people, people kill people.

The loss through incidents like this in comparison to the population are low, therefore acceptable norms .

This is a quote from a conversation a workmate had with an American police chief earlier today in California

Ffs

Very tragic, and heartbreaking for the families of those killed or caught up in this. But at this stage, it's almost like "ho hum; another year, another mass shooting in America". There's been so many of these things in the last x years, and they haven't learned anything from the last one. Why should we think they'll do anything about gun laws after this massacre? No doubt the NRA will be on soon, saying that guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Inc. their own govt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.