Yet More Police Corruption

jacko74

Great news!.... If you like the look of someones high performance sports car and fancy taking it for a spin then go right ahead, you don't even need to gain the owners consent.
You can race around the streets driving it like a complete moron and end up smashing through someones front fence and parking it on its roof in their garden, but don't worry all that will happen is you'll get charged with 'careless driving' and get fined £135.

(By the way, this only applies if you work for GMP)

I dont know how to do links but I'm refering to the story from a few months ago about the 2 coppers who pulled a guy for drunk-driving then decided to take his Evo for a spin whilst waiting for a recovery truck to take it away. It turns this is the only "punishment" they will face.
Before anyone starts I'm not condoning Drink-driving, the lad deserves to have the book thrown at him.
But the police really have proved yet again what a bunch of self-serving, corrupt legalised gangsters they really are.

"GMP To Serve and Protect.......Each Other"

I was quietly chuffed to see a drunk driver get his just rewards for once.

I had a drive of an EVO last year. The turbo lag is so bad it's almost like stalling. Crap car to drive. Fast but no good around town and it looks stupid.

denislawsbackheel said:
I was quietly chuffed to see a drunk driver get his just rewards for once.

I suspect his just rewards are that GMP will have had to buy him a shiney new sports car thanks to the joyriding gimps, remind me again who funds the the GMP? oh yeah thats right, the tax payer.
So pat yourself on the back for the contribution you made towards his new car!

Who Polices the Police?

Exactly.

They are extortionate, self-serving bastards whose main customers are The Working Class.

They will protect and serve you based on your bank balance.

if you are rich you can afford the best legal team.
if you are rich you can get a criminal record but still manage to function properly in society (if you are working class, try getting a job with a criminal record)
if you are rich, the police statistically will respond to your call far quicker than if you lived in a higher crime rate area eg; a working class shithole.

I have a Crim. record - and it's all for stupid shit that given a decent legal team I wouldn't even have anyway as the police had no evidence whatsoever.
At the time and age I was I didn't know how the system worked.

Believe Me I know how the system works now.

NO COMMENT!

mammutly said:
I had a drive of an EVO last year. The turbo lag is so bad it's almost like stalling. Crap car to drive. Fast but no good around town and it looks stupid.

Yep, I'd imagine they would be fun on the track but not very practical for every day use and they look awful, then again I think imprezas and st's look naff so maybe I'm getting old.

jacko74 said:
Great news!.... If you like the look of someones high performance sports car and fancy taking it for a spin then go right ahead, you don't even need to gain the owners consent.
You can race around the streets driving it like a complete moron and end up smashing through someones front fence and parking it on its roof in their garden, but don't worry all that will happen is you'll get charged with 'careless driving' and get fined £135.

(By the way, this only applies if you work for GMP)

I dont know how to do links but I'm refering to the story from a few months ago about the 2 coppers who pulled a guy for drunk-driving then decided to take his Evo for a spin whilst waiting for a recovery truck to take it away. It turns this is the only "punishment" they will face.
Before anyone starts I'm not condoning Drink-driving, the lad deserves to have the book thrown at him.
But the police really have proved yet again what a bunch of self-serving, corrupt legalised gangsters they really are.

"GMP To Serve and Protect.......Each Other"
so how does it link to you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.