Yet More Tensions in the States...

Don't mention race in your opening post then, not hard really, calling a cop a pussy whether true or not is not the best thing to do, I told a cop once he should really be out catching rapists rather than bothering me, it didn't go well for me

I can mention it and did, because I saw it as all encompassing in his behaviour.

As I said, if you don't see it, you won't see it.

I, also, said other things came into play making it bullying issue.

I must be unreasonable in my observations...

I can mention it and did, because I saw it as all encompassing in his behaviour.

As I said, if you don't see it, you won't see it.

I, also, said other things came into play making it bullying issue.

I must be unreasonable in my observations...

You do realise some people can just be cunts, your problem is that if you see a white bloke being a **** to a white woman, he s a **** however if it is a white bloke being a **** to a black woman, he is a racist ****

There s nothing in that video to suggest the cop is racist, you are presuming because that is your mindset

The guy is a dick that is all that can be proven, simple

In fairness you do have form

There are some really good police officers but it comes with the territory that lots of them are just insecure little bullies.

This episode is another example of that.

Just don't make the mistake thinking that this is an American thing. It's not very different here, or anywhere else for that matter.

55be0d211d000030001438b8.jpeg

This undated photo released by the Memphis Police Department shows officer Sean Bolton, 33, who was fatally shot during a traffic stop Saturday night, Aug. 1, 2015, in Memphis, Tenn. A manhunt is underway for the suspect, Tennessee police officials said. (Memphis Police Department via AP)

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — A person of "interest" has been taken into custody in connection with the fatal shooting of a police officer during a traffic stop in Memphis, police said Sunday.

Memphis Police Department spokeswoman Karen Rudolph told The Associated Press that a person is in custody but that no charges have been filed in the killing of Officer Sean Bolton, 33. She said the investigation is ongoing but did not provide further details.

Bolton was shot near one of the main arteries in a working class area in southeast Memphis late Saturday. In a statement, police said a civilian had used Bolton's radio to notify police about the shooting. No further details were released.

According to police, Bolton was shot multiple times and then was transported in critical condition to a hospital, where he died. Bolton was a former U.S. Marine and served a tour of duty in Iraq, police said.

Police are looking for potential witnesses and are asking for members of the public who have information about the suspect to come forward.

I can find numerous videos of Amerikkkan police being sick bullys. That Dubuse fella was executed man was horrible. Liveleak shows you the reality of it. plenty of racial tension building, some of the videos coming out are crazy.

And, I don't disagree!

Each individual action needs to be treated as that, however, I can agree that there is a need for a different KIND of policing.

Here is a video that underlines my feelings about where were are and how we got there. Even though I am a strong believer in law and order, I'm not so blind as to not see the INjustice that is often attached.

One of the things that people sometimes forget when they watch American law enforcement is that deadly weapons are EVERYWHERE...often even in plain view on the gun rack in the back window of the pick up truck being pulled over...and especially HIDDEN in a vehicle. People are afraid of being a victim of violent crime, because it is everywhere. Almost inevitably, violent crime leads local news in any big city, and the victim is often the "guy next door."

Not incidentally, I see more and more violent crime, including weapons, taking place in England. Some of the brutality on show these days is unimaginable to many. Head stomping, for example, is attempted murder to me. For me, it is long past time to empty the prisons of petty offenders (most non-violent offenses) and fill them back up with violent offenders on longer sentences. Community service, overseen by law enforcement (chain gangs picking up litter always seemed to work, and by videotaping it gives judges an opportunity to see if you have earned release from it!) is a far better alternative for the entire community.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.