YNWA 96: Man City have taken out a full page advert LFC Prog

SrilankanBlue said:
The wreath which will be handed over from Buzzer and Big Joe to Dalgish and Rush

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlGM2SVIUAAyHwQ.jpg:large[/bigimg]
I'm turning in my floristry grave right now

SiWatts90 said:
Just hope our fans behave impeccably (as usual to be honest) during the silence, no reason to think otherwise!

it happens from time to time that a groups of people turning up late can walk in not realising the silence is on, it happend yesterday somewhere, i supose that cant be helped but it can get misinterpreted

marco said:
SiWatts90 said:
Just hope our fans behave impeccably (as usual to be honest) during the silence, no reason to think otherwise!

it happens from time to time that a groups of people turning up late can walk in not realising the silence is on, it happend yesterday somewhere, i supose that cant be helped but it can get misinterpreted

I did the same thing on remembrance sunday one year going on holiday, middle of Manchester airport old fog horn mouth chatting away without realising, felt a total bastard all day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.