Yoga

scall11

After 7 years of being a member of a gym, I'd never tried one of their free classes. Was chatting to a tidy blonde girl in the sauna last night, who said I should try the Yoga class tonight. I do get bad back ache during the summer months, and my physio reckoned I should try it. So I tried it tonight....IT WERE BRILLIANT!

Not only did I come out feeling an inch taller and a bit more flexibility in my back...but also spending almost 90 minutes in room full of 20 women staring at their arses and tits is enough to make me go again next week!

Anyone else tried it?

scall1 said:
After 7 years of being a member of a gym, I'd never tried one of their free classes. Was chatting to a tidy blonde girl in the sauna last night, who said I should try the Yoga class tonight. I do get bad back ache during the summer months, and my physio reckoned I should try it. So I tried it tonight....IT WERE BRILLIANT!

Not only did I come out feeling an inch taller and a bit more flexibility in my back...but also spending almost 90 minutes in room full of 20 women staring at their arses and tits is enough to make me go again next week!

Anyone else tried it?

sounds good mate did u put a sock down just to show off?

You had to do it in bare feet, so I shoved my trainer down there! No wonder that girl came up to me afterwards and started chatting to me!

scall1 said:
You had to do it in bare feet, so I shoved my trainer down there! No wonder that girl came up to me afterwards and started chatting to me!

haha yoga has a good reputation though and if it helps your back , and you get to perv then happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.