Yokohama (A) - Pre-Season Friendly | Post-Match Thread

Hey mates, where can I watch the whole match?

I'm not saying my City+ stream is slow... Sterling just scored to make it 2-1 to City
3 of us watching separately and chatting in WhatsApp, the 4th member of our little group asked where he could watch the game. We gave a few suggestions and he said ok lads I got it. 10 mins later he said Grealish just scored which we questioned, a few mins later he said great goal by Mahrez !
No idea which game he found on you tube :-)

BBC sport finally acknowledged City were playing with a match report
I see they put a form up asking for our views of the match yesterday (none of which I can see published anywhere), at ten to five in the afternoon, so a mere 4 hours after the match finished…
Piss take doesn’t even begin to cover it.

Only seen the goals. A decent workout for the lads. Bayern will be a stiffer test in a few days time.

It won't be.

Bayern had the 10-year-treble party with a legend match today and a show training with the actual team afterwards.
They will fly on Monday 4 p.m. and arrive in Tokyo on Tuesday around 5.30 a.m. (flight takes 12.5 hours) - that is 12.30 p.m. local time

The match is 7.30 p.m. local time on Wednesday - 32 hours after landing in Tokyo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.