Yokohama F Marinos Friendly (N) Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
He wasn't as bad as Ortega
Are people really blaming Ortega for the 3rd Yokohama goal? Lewis literally lost 1 on 1, Ortega came out to try and save the situation, and instead of kicking it away, Lewis kicked it past Ortega to the striker. For me, Ortega had no chance saving any of these 3 goals.

Last edited:
Are people really blaming Ortega for the 3rd Yokohama goal? Lewis literally lost 1 on 1, Ortega came out to try and save the situation, and instead of kicking it away, Lewis kicked it past Ortega to the striker. For me, Ortega had no chance saving any of these 3 goals.
Miscommunication from Ortega (although Rico Lewis isn't entirely blameless)

He was rubbish. Just say it how it is. He gave it away about 5/6 times and played about 2 forward passes the whole half. Pressing once doesn’t mean he played well mate.
He wasn't world class but he wasn't totally shit either. Just another player feeling his way into contention.

Yes; it was down to Ortega. Lewis had that situation in hand, Ortega had no business being out there.

A couple of decent splitting passes from Phillips, but still don't think he gets where he needs to move positionally or how he needs to receive passes. Still early in preseason obviously, let's see how it goes. But there was a noticeable jump in that area when Rodri came on.

First world problems..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.