Yoonited are corrupt.

Arry is Bent said:
Fail, an epic one at that... Our goal difference is 3 theirs is 11.

That is a gap of 8 goals that need to be scored.

2x 3-0 results would still leave us 2 behind them.

We need 8 goals in our next 2 matches which clearly isn't going to happen.

Thats brightened up my day, thanks Arry, pmsl!

dctid said:
Pigeonho said:
When we have that mentality to go right to the death, attack teams at will in the knowledge at some point we will prevail, will we be corrupt?

This

Unlike some on here is have no complete hatred of the rags nor am i obsessed with them - if anything i have a grudging respect in the manner they play.

The amount of goals we concede late in games in contrast to the rags who score them tells me we have some way to go
No hatred? That's very odd

SWP's back said:
dctid said:
This

Unlike some on here is have no complete hatred of the rags nor am i obsessed with them - if anything i have a grudging respect in the manner they play.

The amount of goals we concede late in games in contrast to the rags who score them tells me we have some way to go

Why - i tend to focus on the club i support - Derby games apart i dont give a fook about United. Yes i want to win and put one over on them for the bragging rights but in absolute terms i want to win something not just beat the rags.

I am a City fan first and formost and any loathing for the rags comes a very very dim and distant second unlike some of the posters.

Never understrand why people feel the need to post soooooo many Rag threads on a City forum

SWP's back said:
dctid said:
This

Depends on your viewpoint. I have 5 rag brothers so, obviously the amount of shit I have had to take over the years has coloured my opinion (more blue, if possible) I hate those fuckers with a passion, particularly that rat faced twat, but I cannot help but admire the way the pissed up old jock sends them out believing they are going to win.

As soon as Roberto has us playing like that, from the moral high ground mind, not with bent refereeing decisions (yes Mr Clattenberg I am talking about you) the better.

does that mean we win six nil
pearcey71 said:
Arry is Bent said:
Fail, an epic one at that... Our goal difference is 3 theirs is 11.

That is a gap of 8 goals that need to be scored.

2x 3-0 results would still leave us 2 behind them.

We need 8 goals in our next 2 matches which clearly isn't going to happen.

Thats brightened up my day, thanks Arry, pmsl!

Pigeonho said:
When we have that mentality to go right to the death, attack teams at will in the knowledge at some point we will prevail, will we be corrupt?

I agree, we give far to much respect to shit clubs we should be beating. Give this team time to grow and we'll chase for three points in injury time. Its developing the winning mentality.

dctid said:

They've conceded plenty late so far this season. Let's not undersell ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.