Yoonited bringing flares again on Wednesday

I thought it was excellent last time when the lights went down and the bluemoon rising coupled with the flares.

It was great

We should tell United that we will reduce their allocation by a half if they bring flares.

I have no problem with flares. I am simply looking for an excuse to annoy Rag fans.

Arry is Bent said:
according to a mate of mine on facebook who goes home and away.

They looked decent last time.

I am all for them, they create a better atmosphere.

will they be red or green and yellow ??

m27 said:
I've got a Traffic Light and a Catherine Wheel left over from Friday night.

It'll look mint when I set them off in 217.

I've got an old hand-grenade from the War that my granddad kept. That should do the trick...

An example of the craven and ridiculous double standards in policing between derby games at Eastlands and the swamp. If a blue let a flare off at that shithole, the old bill and the rags' steroid abusing stewards would be wading in with truncheons and fists flying. To my knowledge, the dickhead who let the flare off at our place, while the police and stewards stood by with their collective fingers up their arses, still hasn't been arrested a year on

LongsightM13 said:
An example of the craven and ridiculous double standards in policing between derby games at Eastlands and the swamp. If a blue let a flare off at that shithole, the old bill and the rags' steroid abusing stewards would be wading in with truncheons and fists flying. To my knowledge, the dickhead who let the flare off at our place, while the police and stewards stood by with their collective fingers up their arses, still hasn't been arrested a year on

why do you call someone who let the flares off at the CC game last year "a dickhead"? 99% of fans in attendance (red and blue) agreed it helped stoke the atmosphere up a notch or two. It wasn't used as a weapon, it was merely to try to piss City fans off when you had your Bluemoon light display.
personaly, i would love all football matches to be like that atmosphere last season. Those sorts of atmospheres (predominantly all night games) make you believe in the game again and reinforce why you care so much about this game. Lets hope Wednesday's atmosphere will be as good although i doubt it with Utd's allocation being reduced and the fact that half the Utd tickets end up in the hands of the "wrong type of fan"
Still, bring it roll.

Manc1968 said:
LongsightM13 said:

why do you call someone who let the flares off at the CC game last year "a dickhead"? 99% of fans in attendance (red and blue) agreed it helped stoke the atmosphere up a notch or two. It wasn't used as a weapon, it was merely to try to piss City fans off when you had your Bluemoon light display.
personaly, i would love all football matches to be like that atmosphere last season. Those sorts of atmospheres (predominantly all night games) make you believe in the game again and reinforce why you care so much about this game. Lets hope Wednesday's atmosphere will be as good although i doubt it with Utd's allocation being reduced and the fact that half the Utd tickets end up in the hands of the "wrong type of fan"
Still, bring it roll.
Oh, so he was just a cheerleader, rather than a sad, fat, middle-aged MIB wannabe? Why break football safety and possibly firearms legislation? Why was he wearing a ridiculous goggle hood then, pretending to be an 'ultra'? And what about all the weapons confiscated at the turnstiles, from the rodents who were trying to jib the gates by passing tickets back? Were they just there for 'atmosphere'? The twats who forced a piece of fencing over and attacked families? Just banter, was it?
I don't know who you've been talking to but everyone I know thinks they guy with the flare, along with the others mentioned, are complete scumbags.
And you have not addressed what would be the reaction from police/stewards if a City fan did the same thing at the Trafford tourist attraction?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.