York pub suggestions

MCFC_Sam

in York for the weekend. As the title says - any suggestions where to watch the match tonight? Thanks

Get a load of offy ale and watch it in the room then hopefully out after. I did that the other week when we played Newcastle

They have footy on in the White Horse , and the Bootham Tavern, I know Bootham side a bit more that than other parts of the city centre,the Cross Keys shows footy, which is more in the centre
some great beer and pubs in York….The Bluebell has Bradfield brewery Farmers blonde on…….its gorgeous and the pies are good, the Phoenix and the Maltings are other great real ale pubs

I was actually in the Maltings when we were playing York that famous day , as I couldn’t, get a ticket, I still went for the weekend to do some Xmas shopping and a booze crawl, the boozing became so much more important after the result, there was a bit of bother after the game.

There is a beer shop next to Ye Olde Starr Inn called The House of Trembling Madness. It has a nice area upstairs selling nice continental beers.

Not to be confused with another one of the same name which is more modern nearby.

We always go in.

You won’t be disappointed. Have a Zot for me.

There is a beer shop next to Ye Olde Starr Inn called The House of Trembling Madness. It has a nice area upstairs selling nice continental beers.

Not to be confused with another one of the same name which is more modern nearby.

We always go in.

You won’t be disappointed. Have a Zot for me.
Was full this tea time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.