DC - Terry
DC - Puyol
ML - Robiniho
MR - Ronaldo
MC - Fabregas
MC - Gerrard
FW - Torres
FW - Anelka

Sorry if the spelling aint up to much. thats the way i see it. although 2 years ago thierry henry, fabio cannavaro and ronaldihnio would have featured, so times change dont they.

LOL what team do they play for, the fucking harlem globe trotters. Get real

name a dream team it said. thats exactly what i did.

Well I would certainly like to see us try it.

11 superstars or signing the likes of Parker and Bellendamy? Hmmm.

svennis pennis said:
Well I would certainly like to see us try it.

11 superstars or signing the likes of Parker and Bellendamy? Hmmm.

And thats the point for me.

Are we even trying to sign the best players in the world, or is Bridge, Parker etc the main ingredients of the Hughes masterplan.

If we tried and they said 'no', then no problem, but i would like to know that we tried!

What are the majority of top international sides made up of?

What are the majority of Liverpool's, Arsenal's, rag's, and Chelsea's 11 made up of?

Eleven Scott Parkers?

Does anyone think we can win the league with 11 Bellamys?

No one is suggesting we have a team like matman's (well I'm not anyway!), yet I firmly hold the belief that signing the Parkers and Bellamys of this world while we in such a unique and privileged postion is plain ridiculous, and yet again shows how Mark Hughes is a grade A tit.

Nope, you can't.

I mean, think about it if Messi goes off injured and you're forced to but Vassel on you're prob gonna lose the game either way.

Yep, I think you need 20, just to be sure.

I suspect you can win the league with 11 superstars, but thats beside the point.

I don't think anyone is suggesting we only go for superstars, just that we not limit ourselves to ageing injury prone footballers that have never really achieved anything in their careers because they are not very good.

The Doc said:
Nope, you can't.

I mean, think about it if Messi goes off injured and you're forced to but Vassel on you're prob gonna lose the game either way.

Yep, I think you need 20, just to be sure.

yeah, im on that. fuck it well have 22 superstars and call it an A & B team. ha.
oh yeah, i forgot about messi in the dream team, what was i thinking about there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.