You can't buy this referee

that Platini´s next plan. Billionaires are not allowed to buy clubs anymore, they become referees instead

1600 a game. I need to be a ref. No more pens not given at the swamp.

If he's a multi-millionaire himself, then it begs the question about which circles he mixes in for me and in many ways more likely to be influenced as a result, not that football's corrupt or owt like.

Dirty Harry said:
If he's a multi-millionaire himself, then it begs the question about which circles he mixes in for me and in many ways more likely to be influenced as a result, not that football's corrupt or owt like.

Disagree. Surely if he wasn't rich he would be much more likely to entertain the idea of a nice bribe in his back pocket? If he is already loaded don't think he will give a crap about bribes.

ForzaMancini said:
Dirty Harry said:

Disagree. Surely if he wasn't rich he would be much more likely to entertain the idea of a nice bribe in his back pocket? If he is already loaded don't think he will give a crap about bribes.

It's fine you disagree, but I disagree right back, there are more important things than just money to many people, like influence and power, having money in the first place puts you in a totally different social circle and doesn't set you aside from the desire to have power and influence, it puts you in a better position if anything.

MSP said:
The ref who is officiating Milan vs Barcelona tonight, Swede Jonas Eriksson is believed to be worth more than 10 millions of euros.

Yet he does football refereeing for 1600 euros per CL game :)
You were saying? Nailed on penalty not given. Hmm.

jimharri said:
MSP said:
The ref who is officiating Milan vs Barcelona tonight, Swede Jonas Eriksson is believed to be worth more than 10 millions of euros.

Think the responsibilty lies with the 5th official here. Perfect view yet didn't give it. The ref knows he had the best view and put his trust in him, which was a bad thing to do as it was as clear a penalty you will ever get.

ForzaMancini said:
jimharri said:
MSP said:

Think the responsibilty lies with the 5th official here. Perfect view yet didn't give it. The ref knows he had the best view and put his trust in him, which was a bad thing to do as it was as clear a penalty you will ever get.
I'm pretty sure that the ref can over-rule his assistants, and he had a pretty good view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.