You cant buy what United have.

Lemmy

I hate to say it, but all the money in the world wont buy the dogged, self belief that the scum posses which enables them to win games time after time in various competitions, away or at home and under all sorts of circumstances, in the dying minutes of a match.

It's even worse than that because they did exactly the same at their place earlier in the season with Owens late winner.

I dont know if its a Fergie, thing, a player thing or a Man U thing, but whatever it is, its bailed them out time and time again. Its won them trophies, key games and plaudits. What ever it is they have it in abundance and we posses none of it.

Yesterday for me was the worst result i've experienced as a Man City fan. You think we'd learn from our mistakes but weve learnt nothing.

Same old city.

yesterday was a feckin day...Cant buy what rags have,but you can build it!

Lemmy said:
I hate to say it, but all the money in the world wont buy the dogged, self belief that the scum posses which enables them to win games time after time in various competitions, away or at home and under all sorts of circumstances, in the dying minutes of a match.

It's even worse than that because they did exactly the same at their place earlier in the season with Owens late winner.

I dont know if its a Fergie, thing, a player thing or a Man U thing, but whatever it is, its bailed them out time and time again. Its won them trophies, key games and plaudits. What ever it is they have it in abundance and we posses none of it.

Yesterday for me was the worst result i've experienced as a Man City fan. You think we'd learn from our mistakes but weve learnt nothing.

Same old city.

If yesterday was the worst defeat you have seen as a city supporter, you cant have been a supporter for very long.

Agree to a point that they do have that self belief....and a winning mentality. It comes with time and success.

Also the point about us not seeming to learn from past mistakes....

However, if that was the worst result for you as a Blue....I am amazed!

bluefandk said:
Lemmy said:

Same old city.

If yesterday was the worst defeat you have seen as a city supporter, you cant have been a supporter for very long.

Ive been a city fan for 38 years. I think id sooner us loose 3-0 than loose like that, again, in the final minutes. They say you learn by your mistakes. We dont!

Not only that but the rags shit gold and piss wine.

They're so good looking, intelligent and sexually dominant they make me weak at the knees.

They never lose games, we've lost so many this season, so many, many more than utd who never lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.