You cant buy what United have.

Yes you can. And it's free. It's called concentration and not making silly mistakes.

For all United's effort and will to win in the final minutes, if you stay alert, concentrate, stay with your man and do the basics, United won't score.

1st goal. Owen not marked.
2nd goal. Rooney not marked.
3rd goal. Scholes not marked.

Regardless of how the ball is delivered, If all those 3 players would have ben marked, we wouldn't have conceeded in the last minute. Yes United are a good side and they fight till the end, but please don't make them out to be this mystical team that never Knows when to give up. They are human, just like our team/players.

Remind me how much have United spent?

I suggest you stop reading those red tops.

Ofcourse you can buy it, how do you think the fucking rags got it???? It just takes time and the one thing thats a fact, we are getting stronger and learning and they are getting older....

TheMightyQuinn said:
Not only that but the rags shit gold and piss wine.

They're so good looking, intelligent and sexually dominant they make me weak at the knees.

They never lose games, we've lost so many this season, so many, many more than utd who never lose.

lol

Of course we can't buy what United have. Even if we could, we wouldn't sell our souls to the devil by purchasing referees.

The referees made sure we wouldn't get anything in all three matches.

Old Trafford = Fergie's pockets won them the game.
Carling Cup = We were overconfident and distracted by Cook's stupid comments.
City of Manchester = Same referee? May I remind you this is the same referee that gave Fergie-time at Old Trafford. Did you see the referee giving our players yellow cards after Rooney's exaggeration. I tell you, I swear I saw a wink from Rooney to the referee after the referee booked our players.

I am very happy with what we have. We have honesty and integrity that money just can't buy. We need players who want to play for City and we need players who could take the pressure to play for a top-club. Berbatov obviously felt more secure as a big fish in a small pond and was afraid to face the competition from Tevez, Adebayor and Santa Cruz plus whomever we purchase this season.

So thank you very much, we don't need what United have.

bluevengence said:
is it just me who thinks the twats just got very lucky again....but it can`t last forever..can it?

It's hard to say that they just got 'lucky' , because we created little to actually worry them throughout the entire game ...... but then they didn't really create all that much themselves either!

They were simply more 'alert' when we , once again , conceded possession .... and they capitalised on it because we left two players completely unmarked.

But in truth even Fergie admitted that he could never see his side scoring ..... and in truth , we never looked like we would either!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Not only that but the rags shit gold and piss wine.

They're so good looking, intelligent and sexually dominant they make me weak at the knees.

They never lose games, we've lost so many this season, so many, many more than utd who never lose.

Fucking too right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.