you could not make it up!

ciderjohn1

having a few quiet pints this afternoon and for some reason the highlights were showing of the blackburn game on the tv.
a guy came up to the bar and started to say "come on blackburn, lets beats the blue twats!"
it was just at this point that aj scored the first goal,"oh fuck" he said out loud.
i couldn't resist, but had to say "i bet city win 4 nil"
"what makes you so sure" came the reply.
"because this game was played last saturday" i answered.
"no fucking way"he then started to claim how he was a burnley fan but also a big utd fan.
i then pointed out that it was a friday afternoon and the fact that england were playing tonight,so how could it be live on tv now!
the look on his face was priceless,fucking thick eejit.

ciderjohn1 said:
having a few quiet pints this afternoon and for some reason the highlights were showing of the blackburn game on the tv.
a guy came up to the bar and started to say "come on blackburn, lets beats the blue twats!"
it was just at this point that aj scored the first goal,"oh fuck" he said out loud.
i couldn't resist, but had to say "i bet city win 4 nil"
"what makes you so sure" came the reply.
"because this game was played last saturday" i answered.
"no fucking way"he then started to claim how he was a burnley fan but also a big utd fan.
i then pointed out that it was a friday afternoon and the fact that england were playing tonight,so how could it be live on tv now!
the look on his face was priceless,fucking thick eejit.

should have get stum and stuck 50 on with him.

This is of course a made up story and an attempt to get some replies to make the poster's life a little more interesting.

Must try harder.

You went wrong when you suggested a Burnley fan was cheering for Blackburn, that was even more ridiculous than the time travel thread.

Mr Jolly said:
This is of course a made up story and an attempt to get some replies to make the poster's life a little more interesting.

Must try harder.

You went wrong when you suggested a Burnley fan was cheering for Blackburn, that was even more ridiculous than the time travel thread.
thats why i stated you could not make it up.

btw i know i don't have a life but i don't some prick from behind a keyboard to remind me.

have nice day and try to live up to your name ;-)

A Burnley fan wanting Blackburn to win???? Never heard if that. He must be really bloody stupid!

If he was really a Burnley fan there is no way on gods green earth he would have cheered Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.