you could not make it up!

United does seem to attract more than its fair share of clueless halfwits.

SWP's back said:
stony said:
SWP's back said:
But if he's also a big Utd fan then ofcourse he would want City to lose.

Utd could be playing Al Queida and I'd still want Utd to lose.

How can you be a fan of two teams? I don't understand.
It's rag small town mentality.

I know loads of lads from Lancaster that support Blackpool/Preston/burnley and Utd.

They have a local team and also Utd.

You only had to see the Blackpool away fans at ours last year, most you spoke to said they followed utd as well. And they sang rag songs.

They are sad cunts plain and simple.

Might explain why most of the Blackpool fans I came across that day were obnoxious and arrogant.

Mr Jolly said:
This is of course a made up story and an attempt to get some replies to make the poster's life a little more interesting.

Must try harder.

You went wrong when you suggested a Burnley fan was cheering for Blackburn, that was even more ridiculous than the time travel thread.
Oh the irony in your name! I'm glad I don't sit near you at the match, cheer up pal. What's so ridiculous about the time travel thread? Come on we are all Blues together no need to criticize your fellow supporters!

SWP's back said:
stony said:
If he was really a Burnley fan there is no way on gods green earth he would have cheered Blackburn.

Same here. If the rags were playing a team of paedophiles I'd accept a draw, as long as there's plenty of injuries on both sides.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:
If he was really a Burnley fan there is no way on gods green earth he would have cheered Blackburn.

Same here. If the rags were playing a team of paedophiles I'd accept a draw, as long as there's plenty of injuries on both sides.
So long as I can pull a wag or two.

SWP's back said:
stony said:

If the rags were playing child-killeing nazi rapists I would cheer them on.

Kun Aguero said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:

If the rags were playing child-killeing nazi rapists I would cheer them on.

Presumably the child killing Nazi rapists?

I can believe this to be honest. I used to knock about with a lad who was both a Burnley fan and a Rag. Go to Wigan and you'll find plenty of people who support Wigan (since they reached the Premiership) but also follow United.

Deeply, deeply sad.

Jamie, a rag i work with said he recently got ESPN and when he turned it on the other week they were showing the Utd game. He was surprised because 1) he didn't think ESPN could afford to show their games and 2) he didn't know they were playing!!!!!!!!!!

Previously he had booked a meal for him & his partner at 7.00pm on the night of the Champs League final as he thought it kicked off in the afternoon. When the correct kick off time was pointed out to him he said he would record it as did not want to lose his £10 deposit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.