You Couldn't Make It Up!

jrb

Drove past Stretford 45 minutes after the game had finished on my way home. Stopped at the lights on the dual carriageway opposite the road leading to the Megastore and Sir Matt Busby Way.

As I'm sat there a family of four, dad, mum and 2 kids are crossing the road with one massive plastic megastore bag each bursting(and I mean bursting) at the seems with merchandise. All around me were happy snappers from the Far East(not Norwich) and the Indian sub-continent taking pictures, laughing, smiling and not looking unhappy in the slightest. Only at Stretford could this happen.

You couldn't make it up if you tried.

jrb said:
Drove past Stretford 45 minutes after the game had finished on my way home. Stopped at the lights on the dual carriageway opposite the road leading to the Megastore and Sir Matt Busby Way.

As I'm sat there a family of four, dad, mum and 2 kids are crossing the road with one massive plastic megastore bag each bursting(and I mean bursting) at the seems with merchandise. All around me were happy snappers from the Far East(not Norwich) and the Indian sub-continent taking pictures, laughing, smiling and not looking unhappy in the slightest. Only at Stretford could this happen.

You couldn't make it up if you tried.

Maybe they should all have rushed to their PC's and wrote to the Rag messageboards demanding the manager be sacked?

some american guy on five live wasnt to botherd about the score but stayed till the end 'we could have scored in the overtime period'

far east? mmmm,and i read the other day the fan who jose twatted was from doncaster??? the 2 lads that saw it were from cambridge..mmmm not sure what to believe, the younited "fans" at work who tell me manchester is red or the evidence on tele,in the papers and on the radio that always contain out of towners... you got to love em eh..the deluded mongs.

Prestwich_Blue said:
And at the end of the game, you could see rag fans taking pictures of the Liverpool players and getting autographs off Benitez. Just tourists.
'TOURISTS hehehhehhehehhe' there must be a song we can make with that word in

marco said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
And at the end of the game, you could see rag fans taking pictures of the Liverpool players and getting autographs off Benitez. Just tourists.
'TOURISTS hehehhehhehehhe' there must be a song we can make with that word in

rub your balls and find out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.