you ever seen a ghost

rhinomcfc

has anyone of you lot ever seen a ghost, ive seen a few things from taking stuff but never a ghost myself but my mate swears to me he seen one. he was driving down the tatton mile (next to tatton park) at night pitch black and said a man appeared in the road so shittin himself he shouted his missus who was asleep and the guy disappeared! i think its bollocks personally but he's conviced. it was probably a guy walking his dog haha

Where we used to live, we had new neighbours move in. They had a young daughter about 5 or 6, she told her mother that she had been talking to an old lady. She described the lady, her hair, her clothes etc & I swear it was the previous owner who had died in that house. make of that what you will.

My Mum sensed something in a house years ago.

She didn't know the history of the house but she was completely right in her assumptions of the property, after we had been told some time later. She would not cross the threshold into the property again after spending less than 10 minutes in it, and I remember trying to get her out of the car parked outside. She was scared to death but nothing would make her move back into that house.

I do think that those who suffer mental illness are tuned into something that the rest aren't.

I know I will get slated for that but I do believe it.

mammutly said:
Ghosts are just too unreliable - that's why there is no proof they exist.

It does seem somewhat paradoxical that nowadays we have quintillions of hours of CCTV footage every day,yet none ever show anything conclusive in the spirits and apparitions department,hence my rather sceptical viewpoint.
Although I did feel something trying to put the willies up me when walking down Canal Street once.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mammutly said:
Ghosts are just too unreliable - that's why there is no proof they exist.

It does seem somewhat paradoxical that nowadays we have quintillions of hours of CCTV footage every day,yet none ever show anything conclusive in the spirits and apparitions department,hence my rather sceptical viewpoint.
Although I did feel something trying to put the willies up me when walking down Canal Street once.
Were you bent over?? Thats why they invented soap on a rope, silly....not that I would know ANYTHING about that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.