You know in school when they teach people how to put a cndom

If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well. Never send a girl, sorry, woman to do a man's job!!
19518547__1202222242__1__1-1545e2686b9663b4149d6dc7d55856a7.__big__.jpg

The fiive knuckle shuffle on the old walking stick eh,i was never bothered what they done it like.As long as i made a mess all over them at the end,that was good enough for me.

Great thread.

Read once that only a guy knows how to pull a guy off.

Also remember reading Billy Connelly's book, Gullible's Travels and he commented that it is great to go to bed lying on your arm, then when it has gone to sleep have a wank and it feels like someone else doing it. PMSL when I read that.

Ally.P said:
Here's my qualm with this thread...

You want a girl to be able to do it...but surely if she was amazing at it then you might be thinking....hmmmm, how many guys has she practised on huh?? How come she's so good???!!

Then you'd be complaining she was a slag.

So whatever she does the girl can't win.

[/list]

Can she wank - yes. Win.
Is the reason because she's wanked loads of lads off before - yes.: Make her a slag? Maybe: can she wank though? Yes! Win!

Gelsons Dad said:
quite frankly if you can't be arsed to do it yourself you shouldn't be asking anyone else to do it for you!

I could rip out a rib and give myself a blow job if i put the effort in. But i'd rather not.

It's repetitive, boring and uneventful. It also makes your wrist hurt.

You boys are incredibly adept so I can't see what the problem is letting you just get on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.