You know your a PROPPER city fan when . . . . . ?

Skint Eastwood

I will go first (supose I have to)

You have a collection of punctured inflatables in your attic but just cant get rid coz they bring back good memories

Bloody hell I have a punctured inflatable in my loft, She is called tanya and she deffo holds good memories for me :)

just kidding . . . . no seriously

You know your a propper blue when you have NEVER and will NEVER buy any product or service that had been and the front of a UTD shirt. Vodafone, Sharp, AIG, not in my house pal

100%manc said:
Bloody hell I have a punctured inflatable in my loft, She is called tanya and she deffo holds good memories for me :)

just kidding . . . . no seriously

You know your a propper blue when you have NEVER and will NEVER buy and product or service that had been and the front of a UTD shirt. Vodafone, Sharp, AIG, not in my house pal

Pmsl.

...you steadfastly refuse to pick rag players in your fantasy football / FIFA 09 / Pro Evo / Championship Manager XIs.

fitzy_gmfc said:
no man utd sponsored products in my house either

Im just gald they are not sponsored by Durex otherwise the greater manchester population would have doubled by now. But I supose Durex sponsoring a team full of pricks would be fitting

When you find a rag shirt in the middle of the street and piss on it...

...When you're only 10 years old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.