You must be in a rush?

iamblue2 said:
What is it with all you lot that leave before the games over ?

Indeed. An absolute disgrace.

Has everyone forgotten the horrible seasons at City? This team deserves more respect from us.

BlueIsh said:
iamblue2 said:
What is it with all you lot that leave before the games over ?

Has everyone forgotten the horrible seasons at City? This team deserves more respect from us.

what are you on about?

we weren't gonna get a result, the game was virtually over, people pay the money they do what they want, why don't those who threw stuff or gave Clattenburg shit all game for no good reason stfu and behave, for example?

swings and roundabouts.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueIsh said:

what are you on about?

we weren't gonna get a result, the game was virtually over, people pay the money they do what they want, why don't those who threw stuff or gave Clattenburg shit all game for no good reason stfu and behave, for example?

swings and roundabouts.
what are you on about?
Supporting the team to the end.
Not to much to ask for from a supporter is it ?

It only takes a second to score a goal. Unfortunately the majority around me miss the first 10 mins because they need a pint, miss the last 10 mins of the first half and first 10 mins of the second cos they need a pint, then leave before its over.

No need, If you need to be pissed, get it done beforehand. If you're fit enough to get pissed, you're fit enough to walk into town after the game and not complain about the traffic.

It appears its beer first and footy second.

BlueIsh said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
people pay the money they do what they want

I'm talking about SUPPORTERS, something you clearly aren't.

well you're clearly not or you wouldn't have a go at others, I was merely defending them, you're no better than me if you have a go at fellow supporters for their decisions, you know fuck all about them and you make sweeping judgements, if you want to stay, stay, if you want to spend half the game drinking, or smoke on the spirals, or moan at refs and other players or other fans for not being exactly like you, then fine, but I'm sick of these so-called fans who belittle other supporters for no reason, it's pathetic, and shows them up for how narrow-minded and elitist they want everything to be.

Nobody is a better fan than anyone else, or a better "supporter", we're all blues and that's the end of it, and you should respect them as you would anyone in your work place or daily life.

ultimateharold said:

For some people it probably is and if so that is their choice. I think at 3-0 down if people want to leave 3 minutes early then it isnt really going to change much.

Why do these threads consistently crop up when people have been leaving early for years.

I left on 76 mins. I never have done before, doubt i will again, i just had to get away from that cheating **** clattenberg, he has ruined my night. He clearly has an anti city agenda. We were 10 against 12 from 5 mins onward IMHO. Something must be done about the sstandard of referee's in what's supposed to be the best league in club football.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ultimateharold said:

For some people it probably is and if so that is their choice. I think at 3-0 down if people want to leave 3 minutes early then it isnt really going to change much.

Why do these threads consistently crop up when people have been leaving early for years.

When the board goes up maybe, but it was emptying much earlier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.