Younes Belhanda

Smokescreen for Hazard.

Just letting Hazard know we won't be held to ransom but he's our no.1 target this summer.

Jumanji said:
Great young player, but I've not watched Montpellier much. Any Ligue 1 fans here?

I wouldn't be surprised if we planted a story, to let Lille know we won't be getting robbed for Hazard. That's mere speculation though, but clubs do this.

From the little I've seen, I'd say Belhanda is probably an even better passer than Hazard (who's great himself).

He's a high profile talent, I will be absolutely shocked if someone gets him for £7m.

Belhanda, Souleymane Camara and Olivier Giroud have been the stars of this current Montpellier team who have taken Ligue 1 by storm, but it might be hard to get any of them since it looks like they will win the league and secure champions league football

Really like the look of this kid. Has fantastic dribbling and skill on the ball, great passing range and certainly has pace.

Signing him from the league champs will be hard but if Hazard doesn't come this kid looks a fantastic alternative.

Well well well as soon as City's name is linked to him his fee has gone from 7m to 25m, it's laughable.

BIG YES! YES YES YES YES! Get this guy, seriously. He is better than Hazard and cheaper. I watch a lot of French football along with Bundesliga and La Liga so I'm quite clued up on the wonderkids that many teams are looking at. Hazard didn't step up to the plate against bigger teams like Lyon and PSG this season, which is where he falls short and to honest, he's just a younger Nani.
Belhanda really does remind me of Zidane and comparisons have been made between the two over in France.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.