Young Boys (A) - Wed 25th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do city have a plastic pitch around training ground ? Or else boys will look like they are fishing with bare hand .
Ffs if they can build swiss knife why can’t they grow grass ?

Pep's comment about Phil and Bernardo only needing two or three training sessions to get up to full speed was very interesting to me. I wonder how many Kev needs. I suspect it's quite a few, because of the kind of explosive game he plays.

That's very funny. Gave me a good laugh. I cannot believe that the journalist, or the editor, who invented that headline didn't know exactly what they were doing. It just cannot be innocent (even if English is not their native language). Clever, though.

Pep's comment about Phil and Bernardo only needing two or three training sessions to get up to full speed was very interesting to me. I wonder how many Kev needs. I suspect it's quite a few, because of the kind of explosive game he plays.
kev always seems to need several weeks of games to regain top form.

Hope all the Blues over there have a great and safe trip. Oh and if our lads could bring home the 3 points...

Come on you beautiful blue boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.