Young Boys (A) - Wed 25th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather the starting XI was weaker given the dodgy pitch and the derby coming up. No need to risk Haaland or Rodri.

Yet again we get third billing on TNT in terms of pre match build up , on TNT sports 2 Newcastle /Dortmund started at 19-00, TNT 3 Celtic /Atletico started at 19-30, meanwhile we have to wait for the Barca match to finish on TNT1 , this happened on the last match day too. Just remind me again who won this fucking thing last season
Couldn't care less, I never watch their build up anyway, it's usually shite and only about how much we've spent.

Plastic pitch. How is that allowed? It's not the National League north. No wonder it's called Wank.

Three of the four players who came in this summer playing. No sign of Phillips (or Gomez). Bench doesn't really count. Not when you've been around for well over a year. Sorry, but I just don't believe Pep when he makes courtesy comments about Phillips.
(Not my judgement on him by the way — I've got no strong opinion either way. Haven't seen enough of him! What I did notice the other day is that two footballers on a podcast who have no connection with City or Leeds said that they rated him). Just does not seem to have worked out with us.

BT telling the world how City can be stopped and shock of all shocks Haaland hasn't scored in 5 CL games.

Fucking never see this negativity for the 'other' clubs.

This is the last contract they have from me, full fibre is being installed in my area and I will be signing up for that asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.